Tuesday, January 13, 2009

National Radon Action Month

The Environmental Protection Agency declared January as the National Radon Action Month. This month is the best time of the year to test your house for radon. The movie Green Scene: Radon gives lots of information on how to test the house for radon and the reasons for testing. Radon is considered the second cause of lung cancer in Americans and it is found in many homes. You can check here to see if you need your house tested or not.

For California residents the California Department of Public Health offers a discount now - $5 a test.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the search. I live in California and my county is on the list with the testing - even better - I do not have to pay anything! Thank you, I will do it this time!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous,

thanks for visiting my blog. I think this is a good time of the year to test your house. Good luck!

mharris28 said...

Hey,

I'd like to speak with you about this blog. I've been doing some research for my own site and would like to share with you a blog idea I think you'll find particularly interesting. Get back to me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!
-Matt