Thursday, April 24, 2008

Going Green: Product Review of the Week - Baby Wipes

Until I discovered the 7th Gen wipes I have used both Pampers and Huggies. With Pampers, my child got a very bad rush any time when I used them. I used to like Huggies a lot; I never had a problem with them - they were efficient and non-irritating. Now I use 7th Generation and I like them a lot too and not only because they are free of fragrance (Huggies has some wipes free of fragrance too), but they are a little thiner which makes them easier to use. They are free of chlorine, which means that they can biodegrade easier. Some friends are complaining that they get dry easily, but it never happened to me; I probably finish the pack before that.

Natural/Green $/wipe Conventional wipes $/wipe
7th Generation Unscented 0.04 Huggies Cucumber & Green Tea 0.04


Huggies Unscented 0.04


Pampers Sensitive 0.04


Luvs 0.03

No comments: